2 Module Implant Program | Melbourne | 36 CPD
Learn how to Plan, Guide and Restore Dental Implants
A two module treatment planning, restoratively driven implant planning and Digital Smile Design education. Providing specialist driven training with mentorship during the program.
Optional Benefits: 50% off your start-up Astra Implant kit (including 30 Implants, motor and implant driver). ONE YEAR FREE Implant Planning License and much more.
Topics covered in the first Two Modules include:
- Medical history: Medical history red flags, what to look out for when taking a thorough medical history.
- Consent: Dental implant consent protocols and cases that have gone before the board previously and learning from these examples.
- Treatment planning: Patient driven treatment planning with digital and analogue restorative planning.
- Radiography: CBCT (When, why, and how), and implant software planning.
- Implant Components: Instruments, implant design and implant selection.
- Restorative-Considerations: Abutment selection, material selection, and restorative design.
- Hands-on impression taking, scanning, DSD and Implant Software training.
- Facial smile design.
- Single and multi-unit restorative considerations.
- Understanding surgical limitations and restorative solutions.
- Management of restorative complications.
Prosthodontic components are given by Dr. Praveen Nathaniel and Dr. Matthew Youssef, Periodontal aspects by Dr. Devika Iyer, Dr. Cindy, Nguyen and Dr. Luan Ngo provide adjoining specialist driven education.
ON GOING MENTORSHIP with ARIA Study club
SPECIALIST DRIVEN education.
FACE to FACE Education
SMALL CLASS sizes
Module 1: April 22nd and 23rd
Module 2: July 15th and 16th
Melbourne’s State of the Art Education Facility
11-21 Gilby Rd, Mount Waverley, Melbourne 3149