Two Module Restorative Implant Course (Over 4 days) - 30 CPD
Learn how to Plan, Guide and Restore Dental Implants
A two module treatment planning, restoratively driven implant planning and Digital Smile Design education. Providing specialist driven training with mentorship during the program.
Topics covered in the first Two Modules include:
- Medical history: Medical history red flags, what to look out for when taking a thorough medical history.
- Consent: Dental implant consent protocols and cases that have gone before the board previously and learning from these examples.
- Treatment planning: Patient driven treatment planning with digital and analogue restorative planning.
- Radiography: CBCT (When, why, and how), and implant software planning.
- Implant Components: Instruments, implant design and implant selection.
- Restorative-Considerations: Abutment selection, material selection, and restorative design.
- Hands-on impression taking, scanning, DSD and Implant Studio training.
- Facial smile design.
- Single and multi-unit restorative considerations.
- Understanding surgical limitations and restorative solutions.
Prosthodontic components are given by Dr Praveen Nathaniel, Periodontal aspects by Dr Fiona Chan, and Dr Luan Ngo provide adjoining specialist driven education.
Module 1: March 20th and 21st
Module 2: May 8th and 9th
Melbourne’s State of the Art Education Facility
11-21 Gilby Rd, Mount Waverley, Melbourne 3149