5 Module Master Implant Program | Melbourne
DENTAL IMPLANT COURSE:
80 CPD Hours – Implant course designed to begin or excel your implant education
LIVE SURGERY UNDER SUPERVISION.
ON GOING MENTORSHIP DURING THE PROGRAM.
SPECIALIST DRIVEN EDUCATION.
Optional Benefits – 50% off your start up Astra Implant kit, including 30 Implants, motor and implant driver. ONE YEAR FREE Implant Planning Licence and much more.
Place your first dental implant with confidence, under supervision. Register now for the Master Implant Program in Melbourne for 2020. Learn how to plan, place and restore dental implants to the highest standard.
Module 1 & Module 2: Restorative Implant Program
A two module treatment planning, restoratively driven implant planning and Digital Smile Design education. Providing specialist driven training with mentorship during the program.
Topics covered in the first Two Modules include:
- Medical history: Medical history red flags, what to look out for when taking a thorough medical history.
- Consent: Dental implant consent protocols and cases that have gone before the board previously and learning from these examples.
- Anatomy: Back to basics in dental anatomy.
- Treatment planning: Patient driven treatment planning with digital and analogue restorative planning.
- Radiography: CBCT (When, why, and how), and implant software planning.
- Implant Components: Instruments, implant design and implant selection.
- Restorative-Considerations: Abutment selection, material selection, and restorative design.
- Hands-on impression taking, scanning, DSD training and Implant Studio training.
Prosthodontic components are given by Dr Praveen Nathaniel and Dr Miro De Hoyos; periodontal aspects by Dr Luan Ngo; and Dr Matthew Youssef provides adjoining general practitioner material.
Module 3 and Module 4: Surgical Implant Program – Hands-on Training
Two module surgical implant placement program includes:
- Surgical Anatomy: Protocols to measure and assess important anatomical sites.
- Basic hard and soft tissue grafting principles.
- Soft tissue considerations: Flap designs, suturing techniques and managing soft tissue complications.
- Restoratively driven implant placement – key guidelines to follow when placing implants in the anterior or posterior segment.
- Facially driven implant planning and placement. Facial smile design protocols.
- Implant placement in the anterior region.
- Inter-disciplinary approaches to dental implants.
- Implant Selection in various anatomical situations.
- Immediate versus delayed protocols: research driven implant education on immediate, early and delayed placement.
- Surgical placement of multiple implants in pig jaws; including basic soft tissue management.
- Surgical set-up: how to set up a room in preparation for dental implants.
Module 5: Live Implant Placement
In this 2 day module you will be expected to place a single tooth implant on your patient under the supervision of a Specialist. This module will also include didactic material and education on short dental implants, case discussions and case presentations. Supervisiors include: Dr Luan Ngo, Dr Praveen Nathaniel, Dr Miro De Hoyos, Dr Cindy Nguyen. Therefore, students in this module will be allowed to complete a live surgical procedure, with a patient of their own, under supervision and guidance.This module also includes:
- Restorative and Surgical overview and further implant discussion.
- Discussion of Live Surgical cases.
- LIVE PATIENT SURGERY
Dr Praveen Nathaniel (Prosthodontist)
Dr Luan Ngo (Periodontist)
Dr Edelmiro De Hoyos (Prosthodontist)
Dr Cindy Nguyen (Periodontist)
Dr Matthew Youssef (PG Dip Implantology)
Dates 2021: Melbourne
Module 1: March 20th and 21st
Module 2: May 15th and 16th
Module 3: June 19th and 20th
Module 4: August 28th and 29th
Module 5: October 16th and 17th